Abstract Submission & Contest
The GREAT Network invites you to submit abstracts for review during the 37th Annual Emergencies in Medicine conference and 4th annual GREAT meeting in the U.S.
- Held at the Hyatt Centric hotel in Park City, Utah February 24 – 28, 2019 in conjunction with the 37th Annual Emergencies in Medicine Conference
- Poster submissions are free with full conference registration or $100 per accepted poster for non-conference participants
- When registering, if you CAN attend the conference, do not select “GREAT Poster Submission” as your registration type, but rather your applicable attendee type (ex. Physician, Nurse, etc.)
- When registering, if you CAN NOT attend the conference, select the “GREAT Poster Submission” Registration Type and register for the number of posters you would like to submit
- Posters will be mounted and displayed throughout the conference meeting areas
- Voting will take place all week with the winner announced at the Wednesday evening session
- We like all quality data. Posters that have been presented previously, at non-EIM conferences, will absolutely be considered
- Accepted posters will be published in the Index Medicus listed Journal of Emergency Trauma & Shock
- Unlimited entries and the best abstract wins $500!
Send abstracts to: email@example.com
Deadline for submissions is: February 1, 2019